We are currently full for spring and summer 2024 positions. You can apply for fall 2024 at this time.
Summary: TLC Marketing Consultants is looking for a talented marketing intern to assist in the areas of social media, digital media and traditional media platforms. TLC Marketing Consultants works with many clients, including KC Rep Theatre, 810 Sports Talk Radio, Cap Fed and more. Intern will gain exposure to many of these organizations and work on a variety of marketing projects.
If you have a passion for marketing and the motivation to produce great work, we’d love for you to join our marketing team for a semester for this internship.
Duties: The intern will personally deliver specific projects and tasks as requested by the supervisor in an effective and efficient manner for marketing purposes. A successful candidate must be able to perform in an effective and efficient manner for marketing purposes. A successful candidate must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions listed below:
- Computer access and skills (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Project management skills
- Written and verbal skills
Hours of work: The internship program can be adjusted to meet the intern’s college schedule requirements. However, the preferred intern schedule would be two full days per week or four mornings/afternoons. We do require a standard schedule so that we may best mentor and plan intern activities.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint in the MS Office Suite
- High school graduate and currently enrolled in accredited four-year college journalism or business department
- Internship is non-paid and must be taken for college credit
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Reports to: CEO and COO